Notice Regarding Covid- 19
Please do not attend the clinic if any of the following apply:
- You have confirmed COVID
- You are awaiting test results from a COVID test (even if you feel well and are sure you do not have COVID)
- You are waiting for a COVID test or trying to get one
- You have been in close contact with someone who has COVID in the last 14 days
- If you have any of the following symptoms:
– High temperature
– New persistent cough
– Sudden loss of taste or smell
– Flu-like symptoms
If you are in any doubt about whether you have been exposed or are unwell, please call the clinic ahead of your appointment to talk to a member of the clinical team 01372 232 242.
We are encouraging all patients where possible to check-in to the clinic as part of the NHS test and trace initiative. You can download the NHS COVID-19 APP from the Apple Store or Google Play, and simply scan the QR code on arrival. Using the Test and Trace QR code check in is not mandatory, but it can help the government and Health Service in tracking infection rates.
We know the Coronavirus has raised concerns for all our patients receiving treatment at the CRP Clinic. The staff and clinicians take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind, we have put the following measures in place:
- Anyone entering the clinic must have a face mask/covering
- When you attend the clinic and with your permission, we will take your forehead temperature; if found to be 37.8 degrees or above, we will unfortunately not be able to treat you that day
- Patients and relatives to use hand sanitizer prior to coming up to reception area
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the clinic prior to entering the waiting area
- Please do not bring anybody to the appointment with you unless by prior agreement
- No children in the clinic until further notice
- We will wash door handles with disinfectant wipes after each patient visit
- All desks and working environment to be cleaned with alcohol wipes and hands washed as per PHE recommended on return from lunch
- Aim to be on time for all appointments and avoid overrunning
- Medications to be prepped and ready as soon as the patient’s consultation is complete
- We will endeavour to do telephone/Zoom consultations when possible
- Antenatal patients requiring scans and fetal medicine scans cannot be done via a telephone consultation and therefore must be done in the clinic
- One patient at a time in the reception area
- All payments are the same as per follow up appointment
- 2m rule applies to patients during Intralipid procedure
- Curtains to be drawn around patients as necessary
For more information or to see our COVID- 19 Secure Policy, please contact the clinic.
Thank you for your help in keeping the CRP Clinic COVID- 19 secure.