In response to patient feedback we have changed our system for answering calls during specific times and will aim to answer calls during our clinic working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Due to the high volume of calls it is not always possible to speak with an advisor, so we ask that you leave a message so we can return your call the same day. All messages received after 5pm will be returned the following day.
- Consultation is 20-30 minutes long. You can have more time if needed.
- Please note that a £100 non-refundable deposit will be required to make a new appointment.
- On confirmation of your new appointment you will be sent a pre-history appointment sheet. It is important that you read this information and return the history sheet no later than two weeks prior to your appointment. This will help to avoid any unnecessary delays at your consultation.
- We ask if you could kindly send any relevant results or correspondence to us prior to your appointment, as unfortunately results bought with you on the day will not be reviewed. Going through numerous pages of results during the consultation, will take up the majority of the consultation and take away from the value of the discussion into your history and the tests going forward.
- During the consultation we will advise you about the right investigations for you, the choices you have, the plan of therapy.
- Insured and self-paying Initial consultation is £325
- Insured and self-paying follow-up consultation is £195
- Initial scan is £225 (excluding consultation fee)
- Follow up Consultation and subsequent scans is £275
- Midwife Consultation is £110
- Immune Tests are £95 – £600 each
- Hormone Tests are £70 – £185
- Thyroid Profile is £90
- Liver Function Test is £75
- Full Thrombophilia screen is £470
- Prescriptions cost is £20 per item in addition to postage fee of £1.80 (if necessary)
NB Costs are subject to change and it is difficult to envisage absolute figures that you may incur. A phlebotomy and handling charge of £25 each may be added to some of our tests.