In response to patient feedback we have changed our system for answering calls during specific times and will aim to anwser calls during our clinic working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Due to the high volume of calls it is not always possible to speak with an advisor, so we ask that you leave a message so we can return your call the same day. All messages received after 5pm will be returned the following day.
- Consultation is 20-30 minutes long. You can have more time if needed.
- Please note that a £100 non-refundable deposit will be required to make a new appointment.
- On confirmation of your new appointment you will be sent a pre-history appointment sheet alongside a guide price of our tests and investigations. It is important that you read this information and return the history sheet no later than two weeks prior to your appointment. This will help to avoid any unnessary delays at your consultation.
- During the consultation we will advise you about the right investigations for you, the choices you have, the plan of therapy.
- Insured and self-paying Initial consultation is £325
- Insured and self-paying follow-up consultation is £195
- Initial scan is £225 (excluding consultation fee)
- Follow up Consultation and subsequent scans is £275
- Midwife Consultation is £110
- Immune Tests are £260-£590 each
- Hormone Tests are £65 – £180
- Thyroid Profile is £120
- Liver Function Test is £70
- Full Thrombophilia screen is £460
- Prescriptions cost is £20 per item in addition to postage fee of £1.80 (if necessary)
NB Costs are subject to change and it is difficult to envisage absolute figures that you may incur. A phlebotomy charge of £15 is added and a handling charge for some of our tests.